Saturday, October 1, 2011

The beginning!

Good day to all!!!

HK USP Expert .45
I am starting this blog as an adventure of my own into the world of guns, weapons and the gear associated.  I will post reviews of my own weapons as well as those I can get my hands on to try.  Some of the items that will be covered on this site are:

-Handguns
-Rifles
-Ammunition
-Scopes
-Accessories
-Specials throughout the internet
on all things weapons and hunting related
-Contests and giveaways
-User picture and article submissions

Suggestions for this website will definitely be utilized.  This is my first site of this kind and I look forward to the unique perspective everyone has on the items and articles listed.

Hope that everyone enjoys the items listed here.  Thanks for dropping by for a quick read!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Looking forward to reading the reviews you post, hopefully you have some good topics n mind. For the best 1911 for 2011 how come no Ruger SR1911? I have yet to find one but it has gotten excellent marks overall thus far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, working on good topics. Taking suggestions too. I will add the Ruger SR1911 to the poll so you can vote. Thanks for the support!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, can't change the poll because there is already a vote. Will take suggestions before I post next time.

    ReplyDelete