Monday, October 10, 2011

Site promotion!

Good evening,

In a continuing effort to get traffic to the site and "followers" so I can start legitimate reviews of gear and guns I am going to start a contest.  I know currently there are only a few followers to this site.  For each follower current and new I will be starting a tally.  Here is the contest:

1.) Convince your friends, family, other people to come to the site and "follow" the blog.
2.) When they follow, have the submit a comment to weaponsandstuff@gmail.com with who referred them to the website.
3.) At the end of next week (Friday October21st) the person with the most referrals will win a prize.  Prize will be weapons an gear related.  Not sure of exactly what item will be yet, but it will be posted as soon as I decide.

Please help me out.  Trying to get this site noticed.  Your help is one way I can do that.

Don't forget to have our new members enter the contest too!!! (Although that would decrease your odds of winning!)  Hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment