Friday, October 7, 2011

*** NEW CONTEST ***

GUIDE GEAR HANDGUN RANGE BAG
(2) HANDGUN POUCHES
(8) MAGAZINE POUCHES
(1) FRONT ACCESSORY POUCH
** DOES NOT COME WITH THE GLOCK OR ACCESSORIES SHOWN IN PICTURES **

TO BE ENTERED IN THIS CONTEST YOU MUST DO THE FOLLOWING:
1.) CLICK "FOLLOW" ON THE UPPER LEFT OF THIS PAGE TO FOLLOW THE BLOG (I AM TRYING TO GET FOLLOWERS SO I CAN GET PRODUCTS FROM VENDORS TO REVIEW)
2.) SUBMIT A PICTURE OF YOUR FAVORITE HANDGUN TO WEAPONSANDSTUFF@GMAIL.COM
3.) WAIT TIL FRIDAY TO SEE WHO WINS!!!

**ALL PICTURES EMAILED WILL ONLY BE USED ON THIS POST AND WILL NOT BE SOLD, FORWARDED, OR UTILIZED FOR PERSONAL USE**

**NAMES OF QUALIFIED ENTRIES WILL BE PLACED IN RANDOMIZER AND SELECTED BY A COMPUTER NOT BY ME**

6 comments:

  1. I just sent you an email!! I hope that it went through OK!!!

    Thanks for a great site!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got it!! Hope you don't mind, I started a "Gun of the Week" on the upper left. Used your picture. That Seal Team VI tribute is awesome!!! Thanks.

    At some point I will have some sort of auction or something to raise some money for that and wounded warriors.

    Your welcome for the site. It's fun to do. Just hope I can get some more followers so it can really be a success!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not mind at all Tom!! I am honored that you want to use it to honor our fallen SEAL Team members!!!

    Rest in peace my friends!!!

    Members will show up, it sometimes takes a while for a new site to kick in so to speak.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will always post for military. My wife and I are both Active Duty! Eventually will have fundraisers for military organizations. Once we have enough people to make a difference on here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Send it to the email address listed above. I will post the picture once received. Thanks and Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete