Thursday, October 6, 2011

Well, tomorrow is range day.  Finally out to test the UTG Bipod, RedHead Scope, Nikon M-223 Scope, and the rebuilt Mosin Nagant!

I normally head down to C2 Shooting Center in Virginia Beach, VA (Pungo).  However, tomorrow I am being afforded the opportunity to go to my cousin's 110 acre farm in North Carolina and have some fun on our own terms and range.

I will probably end up at 25 yards to start, then 50, and eventually I will work my way out to 100 and see how the scopes handle the change.  I think I make take my G17 with me for a little bit of fun, but who knows.  We shall see what happens.

So, if you are interested standby for the review wrap-up for the UTG Tactical Bipod.  I will also post a review on the two scopes and see how the ATI synthetic Mosin stock works out.

Hope you all have a good night.  I will continue to write in hopes of getting more support.  For those that currently follow, thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great!! I will be waiting to read the review. Have a good time and be safe!!!

    ReplyDelete